Many people are looking for about how to install smart iptv on amazon firestick.
We can say that this is one of the best ways to watch what you want because it has a high-quality resolution and so much different content.
If you have Amazon Fire TV Stick, you should know that you can watch your favorite shows and movies easily.
You can also watch live TV channels and so much more.
If you don’t know where to start, you should know that we are here to help you.
In this article, we will show you the steps you should take in order to enjoy in smart iptv on amazon firestick.
So, let’s start with the installation process.
How to Install Smart IPTV on Amazon Firestick TV
Installing Smart IPTV on your Amazon Firestick is a fairly easy task and very straightforward. You will first need to download the Smart IPTV app in order to get started.
You will need to purchase the Smart IPTV app for your Firestick.
1. Open the Downloader on your device and search for Smart IPTV.
2. Click on the app and then click Get.
3. Wait for the app to install and then click Open to launch it. You should now see the following screen on your TV:
4. Click Allow to give the app permission to access your media and files so that it can work properly.
5. Next, you will see a long list of TV channels that come with Smart IPTV by default (these are not live channels). Click OK if you want to load them or Cancel if you don’t want them:
6. If you click OK, you will get a warning message saying that some of these channels may not work properly because they do not belong to your region (in other words, they are geo-blocked). For best vpn apps for iptv check our post.
7. Click Continue anyway if you still want to load them.